The new release enables heat-map reports and motion blurring for identity protection on video export.
May 7, 2019, Cary, N.C. — CBC AMERICA., the parent company of the Ganz brand, announced the worldwide release of Ganz CORTROL VMS Version 1.13.0. This release has added essential new functions, features, and enhancements; offering system administrator's greater control of their infrastructure.
- Heat-map reports in the Client application
- Motion blurring for identity protection on video export
- Instant playback default mode settings
- Software Motion detection redesigned
- Eraser/Quotas improvements to avoid potential issues from invalid drive/NAS config
- The client automatically caches a list of recording servers*
- Channel settings: audio, digital inputs/outputs moved to a new tab in Console
- Install upgrade restriction: Recording Servers with higher version then Global Server
- Channel Replication: Receive archives from multiple servers, including failover
- Events & Actions
- Action – Apply subtitles to “Export Snapshot.”
- Action – Adjust snapshot title, and subtitles to “Send an email with Snapshot.”
- Action - Added text macro for the target channel
- Event - Added ‘Recording recovered’ in HTTP API
- Russian localization improvements
New Device/Camera Support:
- CBC (Ganz) ZN8-P3X30-NIR, ZN8-P4NTAF and ZN8-P5NTAF models
- Hanwha XNB-8000 and XNV-6011 models
*The related functionality is only supported in CORTROL Global edition.
For the complete list, notes and descriptions see release notes. Learn more about CORTROL at ganzsecurity.com/cortrol
CBC AMERICA is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of world-class security solutions. The Ganz brand offers integrated system architecture across multiple market segments including IP and analog cameras, performance-driven optics, intelligent video analytics, biometric access systems, discreet enclosures, video management software and recording devices. Ganz’s state-of-the-art products are backed by exceptional technical support and customer service, and designed for easy integration and maximum scalability for any system requirements.